Friday, February 26, 2010

Tripper Jordan Knaras





Yay!!! My baby is here. Monday the 22 at 9:00 p.m I got induced and I had him at 4:38 p.m on the 23rd. He weighed 8 pounds 9 oz. It was a long and hard day but it was by far the best day of my life and the most amazing experience. I am so in love with my baby boy. I feel so grateful to have been blessed with my little Tripp, have the best husband in the whole world and to become a mother. It truely is the greatest. And I couldn't be happier!



Going home from the Hospital


Proud Daddy!!



5 comments:

  1. Whitney! He is a doll! Congratulations on baby Tripp! I wish that we could have come to your shower while we were in Utah. Next time the kids and I are out there, I would love to meet the little guy...and see his Momma!
    Have fun with him...keep the pictures coming!
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad that you posted! He is SO CUTE! I am so happy for you Whitney! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney, I saw your blog address on FB so I thought I would come see your little baby. He is sooo cute, congratulations, you will make a wonderful mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this little man!! he is so funny and so cute!! i love him i need to see him more he misses me haha love you whit it is so fun seeing you as a mom your so good i hope that i can be as calm as you have been! and i hope that i get as skinny as you have so fast!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so precious!! I'm so happy he is doing so great! What a big boy! :)

    ReplyDelete