Monday, March 22, 2010

4 Weeks Old!!


I can hardly believe that Tripp is already 4 Weeks. It has gone so by so fast. We are having so much fun with him I cant imagine life without him. It is amazing how much you can love this little human, I can just sit and stare at him all day. He is such a good little guy, we are so lucky. I am just loving life and am so grateful for my little family. Here are just some more pictures of our little guy.

hmmmm..... I'm Thinking




First Bath






Taking a nap with Captain and his favorite uncle

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! It's amazing how much his little face has changed since we saw him! And...the picture of your dad, Garrett, and Tripp sleeping is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute I love that little man he is the best baby!!! I love him!! He couldn't get any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love all these pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. we'll have to do it again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete