Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost there


Well I am now in my 38th week and I can hardly believe it is here. (thank goodness!) It has been quite the adventure. I have loved feeling my baby roll around and kick in my tummy it is the most incredible feeling, But I am so ready to get him him out of there and into my arms. I cant wait to see what he looks like and to kiss him and smell him. I was really hoping to get him out a little early but I guess we will have to see. You would think he is getting really uncomfortable in there, the poor little guy. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing to make you so uncomfortable that you are ready for the pain ( even though I am a little nervous). I am getting very anxious and excited. I can hardly wait. Well hopefully it wont be too long before I am posting pictures of my baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello... have you gone yet?!! I can't wait to see this cute boy!!!

    ReplyDelete