Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe that Christmas is only 4 days away. This whole season has gone by way to fast I love this time of year and wish it would stick around for a couple more weeks. I feel so blessed this Christmas season to have such wonderful family to spend it with. It has been such an amazing year one that I will never forget. I am so thankful for my sweet husband and baby tripp I love them both so much. I am grateful for Jesus Christ and for his sacrifice that we may be an Eternal Family. I hope that everyone may have a happy and safe Christmas.
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cut Picture of your little family!! Mr. Tripp looks so cute in his little outfit! He looks like a dapper little gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey whit! To answer your question, yes I made those cakepops for Lukes Birthday. You can get the recipe and directions at bakerella.com. its just a baked cake, crubled and mixed with a container of cream cheese frosting. If you can't find it on her blog or have questions just let me know! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete