Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All in a day's work!

In just the past two weeks Tripp has changed so much. He is getting so big and is all over the place. It is so much fun to watch him learn different things. Here are just a few things that he has learned to do. He is crawling all over the place and I have to watch him like a hawk. He is into anything and everything and puts everything into his mouth. He is learning to go up and down the stairs right now, he can go all the way up but isn't sure he likes to go back down them. We will get to the top and he looks at me and laughs like I am not going to do it. I don't know if life can get any funner. Oh!! I just love my little boy!

One word- Trouble ( but oh so cute)
Getting so good at crawling.
His new favorite thing to do- Trash the movies
learned that he can now open cupboards.
Stuck under the table hasn't learned to duck his head yet.

1 comment:

  1. Whitney! He is so so cute! Where are you guys living? We are moving back to Salt Lake in January! We would love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete