Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California

We just went to California with my parents and Garrett. They have a boat in New Port Beach that we stay on. We had so much fun. It was so nice to get back down to the boat I had not been there for a year. So it was very much needed.
Tripp is Jords mini me.
Garrett took us for a harbor cruise on the inflatable.

Garr and Tripp at our favorite restaurant Ruby's. They have there matching shirts on. How Cute!!










Captain, Garr and Tripp hanging out at long beach.
Tripps a monkey. Haha


Mimi, Garr and Tripp on the boat.

Getting ready for our daily bike rides. We just got Tripp this bike seat it is so awesome we love it.
















1 comment:

  1. We should play soon. I want to see your little guy. And I still have a present for Courtney!

    ReplyDelete