Friday, June 11, 2010

3 Months Old

Tripp is now 3 Months old and I cant believe it. He is getting so big. It seems like he is changing everyday. He is starting to want to do things He grabs at things, he can roll to his side and he is so sick of laying down when he is laying down the whole time he will try to lift his head like he is going to sit up. It is so funny, We went and got him a bumbo for him to sit in so he doesn't have to lay down all the time. We also heard him laugh for the first time this month. He was doing a squeal for a laugh before but now it is that adorable little baby laugh. It is so precious. He is just the greatest. We have so much fun with him. We just got these pictures of him taken for his 3 months. I love them as you can see I went to loulou Photo she did an awesome job. I am so excited because I can fill all his picture frames in his room so now it is officially all done.













No comments:

Post a Comment