Saturday, September 25, 2010

Washington

This last week all of us girls and mom packed up our 3 babies, 3 strollers, 3 car seats, 3 diaper bags and lots of luggage to go see grandma. You should have seen how terrified people looked as we were boarding the airplane. Oh!! It was so funny. But they all did so good, did not make a peep. You have no idea how hard it is to fit all of us and our stuff in one car. We had so much fun bringing all of the babies to meet grandma ray for the first time. She doesn't live in a very big town there was not much to do. But we all had such a good time. It was just so nice to be with my sisters, my mom and my sweet sweet grandma. I just love her to death, and cant wait to go and see her again.



My cute Mom and Grandma
Grandma with all the babies
I love this one grandma is so sweet and Tripp is pinching brooklyn's cheek. :)


2 comments: